|Primary Date||Go / No Go||Back-up Date||Go / No Go|
|Friday, September 15||Go!|
|Friday, September 22||Saturday, September 23|
|Friday, October 13||Saturday, October 14|
|Friday, October 20||Saturday, October 21|
From 8:00 pm to 12:00 midnight, guests are welcome to join us at the Luskville Falls entrance to Gatineau Park to take in the night sky through our volunteers’ telescopes.
In order to get the most out of our viewing events, take a look at the list of tips below!
- You may wish to bring a folding chair and a flashlight (to navigate the path to the viewing area).
- Feel free to bring a pair of binoculars, if you have them.
- Waterproof / water-resistant shoes are highly recommended, as the grass tends to collect evening dew.
- Evenings can get chilly, so you might want to consider a jacket.
- Don’t forget to put on some bug spray!